Thursday, December 3, 2009

Weekends full of love.....or not....

Remember me bleating about being alone the whole holidays and spending my time dating my computer and stuff? Actually, it's quite fun and less torturing than I've imagined. So why would I say that, you asked, well staying at home with nobody else except for yourself is a tad interesting. It gives you time to do something like self-reflection, or maybe explore your life, search deep into your soul for something you've buried for a long time, like hobby, for instance.


I've watched a few movies these past few weeks. While some of them was great and inspiring, the others was gross and OMFG!!! Well, let's start with the nice ones........
For the record, there aren't many movies that were about a woman's passion for cooking and life (and love) have so much impact in my life before. Kudos to the director and script writer. Fantastic movie....and funny....
What a tear-jerker!!!! I hadn't shred a tear( not really....just misty eyed.....) for decades already!!! OMG!!! And the unpredictable plot was suspense that I forward the movie and watched it from back to front..... Talking about twisted plots..... Now this is the kind of movie that should won an oscar( I'm just exaggerating....)!! This romantic flick is a must-watched!!! The cast was great and the soundtrack was interesting and fun. Watch it and you'll agree with me.
Ok....now this is the movie that will make you shred tears ( not in a good way.....)

This movie is so so so so so F***** up!!!!! It's worse than cancer!!OMFG!!!! I don't even wanna post this pic or anything that relate to IT on my blog!!!! I felt so wrong for buying this awful and disgusting piece of trash!!! If you think Paris Hilton's reality TV show has lowered the television standard, then this f******* queer and his stupid movie must have brought things to a new LOW!!!! I can't believe I wasted my precious time on this kinda trash movie!!!
Shoot......Okay......skipped all the swear words part, now....shoot..... I don't even have the mood to blog right now.... I'll fix my brain and talk to you Guys Later......

0 comments: