Thursday, December 24, 2009

Spoiler of 17 again......(16 again)

"It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life ......for me~~~~And I'feeling.......GOOD~~~~"
lyrics from "Feeling Good" --Michael Buble

I know right......It's like a moment earlier, you can still make fun of your friends who are sitting for SPM and lying on your bed and thinking that it's still far from you stepping into their shoes, and now.....You can't even laugh out loud anymore....

Thinking back what you've done last year, have you achieved anything that you're proud of? Did you really make the most out of any seconds that were now long gone forever? Can you really be proud of what you have done? But whatever it is that you 've chose and done, you can't turn back the time and it is what it is. You can't undo the mistakes you've done like Zac Efron did in that movie. You will never be 16 again!!( In my case....) It's a crucial fact!! But there's a good side of it. It gives you a chance to learn from your mistakes. It is a part of growth. You've to put everything behind you and move on. This is life.Don't look back!!!(unless I left my LG's album in a public toilet......I'll definitely turn back!!!)

So...embrace yourself for a new chapter of your life and live it to the fullest. Try to think more of your future and plan it well. Change your shi**y attitude that you've put on before or use deodorant if you've been complained about your bad odor!!!Be a better human being to make the world a better place.


Oh.....and if you wanna know wad's my new year wishes are....I'll tell you.....one of them is to be 16 again.......;D




Happy New Year to all and Merry Christmas!!

0 comments: