Friday, November 20, 2009

Ho-Ho-Ho-Holidays...........

Yes...I didn't get my cure for that Lady Gaga's poison yet...it's so strong that I don't think there's a cure at all....even after purchasing the Bad Romance Deluxe Edition album....no, I don't thnk I'lL make a full recovery...Aniwae, this post is about celebrating the HOLY DAYS.....

Talking about celebration, the MadOnna's song, with the same name, hurts my ears so much that I think it's bleeding!!! Some old ladies sure don't know when to stop creating rubbish and making sound pollution (I'm looking at you Madge), hadn't the Earth suffered enough? Lady Gaga's gonna snatch that crown from you pretty soon.... OMG LADY GAGA !!!!GAAAAA~~~~~ Shoot!!!! *Control Urself.....Deep breath........*..hehe still can't keep myself in check .....

Huh..*sigh of relieVed*....Ok holiday, yEs, whenever you mentioned 'holiday' , ppl would probably ask you wad's ur vaca plans, where are u going, waddya gonna do and bla bla bla. Unfortunate for me, I'm gonna be cooping up at my own home this whole long summer holiday. I'm gonna fall in love with MY computer and TV SEts, dating my imaginary girL friend and it goes on and on....... Yea I'm alone and ....alone....( I mean my mum and dad is still going to be here with me)...

Well, I'm gonna find and do sthg to entertain myselFfor the time being....I'm gonna fill you guys up with my to-do-list soon.....stay tuned.......

0 comments: