Thursday, November 12, 2009

TadDDaaa~~~~

WAARRRRRRhhhhhh...........I'm finally free!!!!!! And since the school's exam had just become the past and holidays soon approaching.....I'll now hav all the time in the world to do wadever I wanted to ....

And AARRRRGGHHHHH!!!! Lady Gaga !!!!! I'm totally enslaved by her hooking tunes and fell for this scorchingly hot artiste!!!!! Her new single " Bad Romance"'s MV is now on Youtube and it's a hit!!!!! 5 millions views!!!( well so far.....the number's still rising)!!!Omg!!!! It's just simply out of this world and she's the force to be reckoned with!!!!!It's an art!!!!

And wadever bad rumours about her having pe**s and she's a freak or stuff, she totally ROCKS
and this is a proof that she's getting better and will eventually become the "Queen Of Pop"!!!!!( Well, after Madonna's retired.....) Again....ARRRGGGHHHH!!!! Go watch her MV now!!! and I'm planning to get a copy of her new deluxe edition album!!!!!! and I'll get a strand of her hair!!! Waaah!!!!!!!! Lady Gaga............!!!!!
( this craziness and shouting will keep going on until I was sent into a mental institute.......there's no end to this.....) Lady Gaga.........*scream fading....*


0 comments: