Friday, August 21, 2009

Absentee~~~

First of all, I want to express my deepest regrets for not being able to update my blog for the coming few weeks. I know you guys gonna be devastated and probably miss me when I'm gone......But I promised, after a few more weeks, I'm gonna make up for my mistakes with the greatest comeback you've ever witnessed( even greater than brit's )!!!!

In the meantime, lets take a peek at parts of the things I'm gonna do in this wonderful holidays( Enjoy the last days of my life before school opens...) :

1. Shopping at Sunway Pyramid!!!!!

2. Eat my breakfast, lunch and dinner!!!

3. Text my friends and told them bout my trip, just in case they don't know.....
(making them jealous is my ultimate goal)

4. Ice skating with my sister at Sunway Pyramid!!!!

5. Kiss and love my kittens before i kill them for releasing my rage when I get my result sheets!!!!!!

Well, that's it .I wish u all a happy Holiday and take good care of yourself!!!! Watchout for H1N1 ya!!!!!!!



L LOVE MY LIFE.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not jealous. And you have kittens? o.O